[Mimedefang] Solaris SMF startup files for mimedefang

Andrew Watkins andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Sat May 10 08:32:50 EDT 2008

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Andrew Watkins wrote:
>
>> I have created and SMF file and I am testing it at this time.
>
> I would like to include it with MIMEDefang, but this gives me pause:
>
>    Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.
>    Use is subject to license terms.
>
> Until the license is clarified and I'm happy I won't violate it by
> distributing the file, I can't include it in the MIMEDefang
> distribution.
Good point. I cat replace the Sun License with the CDDL if I my starting
point is the OpenSolaris smpt-sendmail.xml SMF file, since it can be
combined with files licensed under other licenses.

Anyway, I will work on check that SMF file is working correctly and
check opensolaris discussions group about licenses.

Thanks

Andrew