[Mimedefang] How to accept whole message at beginning

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Fri May 9 11:46:17 EDT 2008

I'm trying to hack our mimedefang-filter so that mail from internal
machines or that is authed is accepted before any filtering occurs, but
after the body is received, so that I can add a header.  Before the
requirement to add a header popped up, I would check for internal
machines and authed users in filter-recipient and accept with no more
filtering.

I tried using "return action_accept()" in filter_begin, but that
apparently did not prevent the message from running through the whole
filter.  I'd appreciate any insight--thanks.

Karl Boyken

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator
karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
The U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242   319-335-2730 (voice)
319-335-3668 (fax)