[Mimedefang] Solaris SMF startup files for mimedefang

Andrew Watkins andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Wed May 7 06:41:32 EDT 2008

I thought it was about time I converted the /etc/init.d/mimedefang files
to SMF. A quick search of the web shows that no-one has posted this
information anywhere at the moment.

A few people talk about it and point to different locations about doing
it, but know one has shared this information and there is not even a
version of the wiki.

So, is anyone willing to post a full working version of it or even get
it on the wiki.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
PS.
If there is one already then I apologize in advance.