[Mimedefang] mimedefang and simple spamassassin test

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Mon May 5 09:18:00 EDT 2008

I have the rules in both files so one or the other should trigger.

Also, I always stop/restart all mail services including mimedefang when
I change these things .. so the rules should have been loaded properly.
I presume that "md-mx-ctrl reread" is to refresh rules when they are
changed during the run life of the mimedefang multiplexor?

jON