[Mimedefang] Sendmail 8.14.3 vs. mimedefang

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon May 5 07:42:33 EDT 2008

Andrzej Marecki wrote:
> I suspect mimedefang needs a fix.

> Am I right, David?

It's too early to tell, but I am doubtful.  My guess is that you compiled
MIMEDefang against the new libraries, but against the old header files
so the SMFI_VERSION macro does not match.  Please investigate if this is
the case.  Compiling against the new libraries and the new header files
should work if the Sendmail release notes are accurate.

(You may need to do a complete "make distclean" to do a clean build.)