[Mimedefang] mimedefang and simple spamassassin test

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Mon May 5 05:23:53 EDT 2008

I have been trying for the last couple of days to get a simple SA test
working and it appears to be ignoring my rule.

First off I put the rule into \etc\spamassassin\local.cf but then
tracing through the MD code, it looks like the
\etc\mail\sa-mimedefang.cf file takes over.

I put the test in that file also.

The test is ...

header BAD_TEST             Subject =~ /spamtest01/i
score BAD_TEST              5.00

but I do not seem to be able to trigger this to be trapped as spam???

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this to work please?

Thanks,

jON