[Mimedefang] how to block jpg and gif attachements for some users

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 26 05:24:18 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:42:20AM +0200, Michiel Brandenburg wrote:
> Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:
> >Pls see below for the postfix ver I use. it says postfix-2.3.3-2
> >[root at filter ~]# rpm -qa |grep postfix
> >postfix-2.3.3-2
> >Does this ver of Postfix understand a milter ?
> Sorry I have no clue, I do not use postfix and have not looked at it in
> a loooong time, further more I don't use CentOS so no clue there.  Maybe
> try google ?

Note that you need a pretty complete milter implementation. Earlier
versions of postfix had a limited milter interface that did not allow
you to make changes to the message.

For what you want, you'll need to modify the message body. I haven't
been keeping up with postfix development enough to know which version
has what, exactly. I'd suggest you ask on the postfix mailinglist list.

If you do find out, please report back on this list if that works for
you!

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
!! Disclamer: The addressee of this email is not the intended recipient. !!