[Mimedefang] SA-Bayes not working..

Richard J. Kieran Rkieran at rhnet.org
Mon Jun 23 15:24:02 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if this is a SpamAssassin or a MIMEDefang problem. I set up MD and SA on a new machine running CentOS, MD 2.64, SA 3.2.4. I backed up the Bayes database on my old server, running FreeBSD, MD 2.51, SA 3.0.3, and restored it to the new
machine. I can train it and sync it and so-on, but for some reason it does not appear that Bayes is being used. It doesn't show up in the tests list on any emails, at any rate. I checked permissions and configuration and all looks OK. Can anyone suggest
what I might be missing? TIA.
Richard