[Mimedefang] Leveraging rfc-ignorant.org

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Sat Jun 7 18:24:34 EDT 2008

I'd like to use the rfc-ignorant.org BL to block mail from domains which
I won't have recourse to report spam should it occur (yes, that's a
little "overly preemptive", but I don't care).

Anyway, I have SpamAssassin installed, so I can easily call into the
internal spamassassin tests.

Does anyone have some code fragments on how to hook into filter_relay()
and filter_sender()?

(Actually, I'm guessing that filter_sender() is probably a moot point
since it's likely to be forged anyway in the case of spam...)

Thanks,

-Philip