[Mimedefang] E-mail REJECT problem

Myth Guy mythhtpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:37:04 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply Paul.  I get what you are saying, but the code I
posted is not exactly what I use.  I match records from a database
(and I did not want to post that code since it will complicate
matters).  The point is that I do match hallmark.com and the REJECT
command is executed.  The problem is that the REJECT does not seem to
stop the e-mail.

Doing some futher testing...