[Mimedefang] mimetool version to use?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sun Jul 13 11:11:40 EDT 2008

To my knowledge, in the old days, MIME-Tools was abandoned by Eryq and DFS
had made some important fixes to the versions around 5.412 through 5.417
that weren't official releases.  You should also ignore the weird 6.2X
releases.  And 5.420 had an important recursion fix, I believe.

Anyway, the (in)sanity was restored a few years ago because Roaring Penguin
became responsible with CPAN to be the pacakge owner first with DFS and now
with David O'Neil maintaining it.

So you can safely install the latest from CPAN and MD should probably update
the website minorly to reflect that.

Regards,
KAM