[Mimedefang] SendmailMacros nbadrcpts

Petra Humann humann at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Jan 8 09:38:07 EST 2008

Jonas Eckerman schrieb:
> Petra Humann wrote:
>
>> is it possible to get the nbadrcpts sendmail macro in mimedefang?
> [...]
>>    (MD_EXTRA) and the confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM in sendmail.mc.
>
> The nbadrcpts macro shoudln't be initialized to a meaningful value at
> ENVFROM since MAIL FROM is done before any RCPT TO may be accepted. (Or
> have I misunderstood when the different confMILTER_MACROS_* are used?)
>
> Did you try using it in confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT or
> confMILTER_MACROS_EOM instead?

confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT: This I have tested before.
And now I'm testing confMILTER_MACROS_EOM, doesn't work.

I'm using the macro client_resolve in mimedefang via
confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT, this works perfectly.
But I can't see the nbadrcpts macro in mimedefang.

Regards.
Petra Humann
Mail:    humann at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW:     http://wwwtcs.inf.tu-dresden.de/~humann/