[Mimedefang] Mildly Off-Topic: Yahoo! Mail

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:16:50 EST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 1:31 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgrail at pccc.com> wrote:
<---SNIP--->
> The first suggestion many people have made is to get domainkeys working.
> However, most of that work in MD doesn't seem to be functioning according to
> the wiki entry.  Anyone have it working?

I looked at getting DKIM/DK signing working with both MIMEDefang and
AMAVIS a few months ago.  In the end I decided to take the simple
approach and went with dkim-milter and dk-milter.

The process went fairly well.  I had some issues getting them to
co-exist cleanly, but that was down to my failing to RTFM correctly ;)
 The problem you may have is that you'll probably need each domain
that uses you as an MX to sign *all* their email for full effect.

It might be interesting to see if SPF records help in any way.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor