[Mimedefang] OT: Seeking technical support contractor

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Jan 30 10:58:21 EST 2008

Hi,

Roaring Penguin is seeking someone to do after-hours technical support
for our CanIt product line.  Since it's based on MIMEDefang, I figured
maybe someone reading this list would be interested!

Our normal support hours are 8am to 9pm Eastern time (UTC-4/5).  We'd
be looking for someone to cover support outside those hours.  If you
live in East Asia or Western Australia, you're just about 180 degrees
out of sync with Ottawa so it could be a day job. :-)

If anyone's interested in doing contract after-hours tech support for
a MIMEDefang-based product, please e-mail me <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
off-list.