[Mimedefang] Sendmail,Spamassassin,Mimedefang Vs Hosted Solution

Dj Helmes djhelmes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:14:52 EST 2008

Hello List,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post or not.
I have Sendmail,Spamassassin,Mimedefang & ClamAv running on 4 V440's.
My supervisor is asking me to investigate hosted options such as
(Postini, MXLogic) If I have to change anything, would like to
implement CanIT.
The supervisor's approach here is to give all of our end users the
control to Whitelist, blacklist and manage their quarantined messages
through a web based GUI.

Any input from the list would be appreciated.
I'm not sure how I feel about a hosted solution.  I do not like the
Idea of sending the mail outside of our network
Has anybody been through this type of thing before?

Feel free to contact me directly so the list doesn't get clogged up

Regards,
DJ