[Mimedefang] SPF_FAIL for e-mail from this list

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Thu Jan 24 17:50:05 EST 2008

My SpamAssassin is now firing the "SPF_FAIL" rule for messages from
this list.  It looks like it is because the e-mail is coming from
"colo2.roaringpenguin.com", which isn't part of the SPF record for
"lists.roaringpenguin.com".

No problem with receiving the e-mail...the final score was
negative...but others may not be so lucky.  Although, this does make
the reputation I had built up for the previous IP address in my spam
database not be used, but the auto-whitelist for the sender still gives
it enough of a negative score.

Just an FYI.

--
Jeff Rife |