[Mimedefang] saving and replacing attachment.

vinita batra batra.vinita at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 00:15:29 EST 2008

Hi,

I am using sendmail server and i have also installed mimedefang filter.

I have following requirements
1)suppose in a mail message there are four attachments with extension
.doc,.xls,.txt,.txt.
What i want to do is if any of the attachment has extension .doc or
.xls then i want to save these attachments(i.e i want to save only
those attachments which have extension .xls or .doc)
and drop these original attachments from mail.

and now i will modify these saved attachments and now after
modification i want to put  these modified  mail attachments in the
mail.

I request you to please tell me the code for the following:

1)saving the attachments(having extension .doc or .xls) out of all
mail attachments in a mail message.
2)dropping the attachments(having extension .doc or .xls) out of all
mail attachments in a mail message.
3)adding the modified attachments in a mail message.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Vinita Batra