[Mimedefang] Some guidance please.

Leif Ericksen lericksen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 16:03:53 EST 2008

I have Mimedefang installed on a server that is home to a mail man list
server.  All seems to me working great but I have one if not 2
complaints.  I have RTFQ and started some RTFM as well as a STFW.  But I
seem to be missing the details I need.  OK I will admit it I am being
lazy and I just want somebody to say hey stupid look over here.  ;)

I would like to change/reduce the information that comes along with the
tag X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang.   It some times appears twice once with
the external IP and once with the internal IP.  I really want to get rid
of the line that shows the internal iP.  I think I can do that with the
lines
internal_networks and or trusted networks along with the IP in question.
I am however unsure of the file that needs to go in or if I am off base.
Other than that if I wanted to eliminate the IP all together and maybe
even the version of mimedefang in use that would be great as well...

Please advise me on how I get get my head out of my rear end over this
matter.  On other matters I know that I am on my own!   ;)

Thanks.

--
Leif