[Mimedefang] mimedefang and spamassassin question.

Kris Deugau kdeugau at vianet.ca
Mon Feb 4 13:31:12 EST 2008

Jan-Pieter Cornet wrote:
> There are multiple solutions possible:
[snip]

Here's another one that I use, although it may not work for everyone:

Rather than messing around getting SA itself to see the new header, just
fiddle the results you get back from SA as if the header was in place
and the message triggered the matching SA rule.  Add your header as
usual with action_add_header().  This also works well on conditions not
nearly as clear-cut as a new header.

You could probably stick that code in a sub of your own for tidiness.

I use this on one system to give a score boost to ClamAV-tagged phishing
mail.

-kgd