[Mimedefang] Mbox Format From Separator Origin

Jan Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 11 08:52:01 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 11:57:50AM -0500, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Thanks David.  I should start a blog that talks about the Unix Druids and
> their strange necromancy so that in a thousand years, people have better
> stories about the origins of email ;-)

Don't forget the German who translated the entire uucp suite into
german, and was unpleasantly surprised by the enormous emails he got,
because they lacked a proper "Von_" separator.

(rats, google cannot find a suitable reference. Left as an excersize to
the reader. Otherwise file it under folklore :)

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
!! Disclamer: The addressee of this email is not the intended recipient. !!