[Mimedefang] (no subject)

Paul freebsd at pksnet.com
Wed Dec 3 18:16:10 EST 2008

Hello Kenneth,

I've had similar problems and limited MD to only scan emails < 75K as it looked like it was taking to long to scan and timing out.
Which would not surprise me considering it's running on a lowly 1GHz PIII with 512MB of memory. :-) It's fo rmy personal use and seems to be  running fine so I can't see upgrading it. I may set up a 1.8Ghz P4 with 1.5GB  mem box in the near future with the latest stable release of FreeBSD and use that for replacement if it becomes available..

Best regards,