[Mimedefang] Mimedefang + Spamassassin + Learning.

Adam Harrison aharrison at intelius.com
Mon Dec 1 19:52:58 EST 2008

I would like to set up a couple learning addresses on my mail server for
spam and ham.

Basically I would like to be able to forward mail to spam at mailhost or
ham at mailhost and have sa-learn process it, but I would like to still use
mimedefang as a front end to strip the forward parts of the message and
unencode all the mime encoded parts of the messages.

I've seen the recipes for enabling the use of spamassassin, but I
haven't seen any recipes for supporting learning addresses with
mimedefang. Can someone point me in the right direction? My google-fu
has been failing me in this effort.

Thanks,
-Adam