[Mimedefang] HEADERS losing linefeeds

jef moskot jef at math.miami.edu
Thu Aug 14 18:30:50 EDT 2008

The header info in the notification messages I receive seems to be
dropping linefeeds for the first few lines of each header.

Looking in the quarantine folder, the HEADERS file is also missing these.
The missing linefeeds are for each line starting with a tab in the
beginning of the header.  The linefeeds are present in the ENTIRE_MESSAGE
file.

Checking inside the HEADERS file, the tabs are intact.

This is on the mimedefang-2.64_1 port for FreeBSD 7.0.

It's a minor problem, but I'd like to know how to fix it.  Thanks!

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator
jef at math.miami.edu