[Mimedefang] pure whitelisting

jef moskot jef at math.miami.edu
Tue Aug 12 10:20:09 EDT 2008

I've got some domains I need whitelisted in /etc/mail/access and I don't
want MIMEDefang to look at them either.  I don't want them virus-scanned
or spam-assassined or sanity-checked in any way.

This is a policy thing, not a logic thing.

I've seen some discussion in the list about how the access file can be
farmed in some way and a few references to how someone must have posted
some info somewhere, but I couldn't find anything.

We need to have the domains in the access table, by the way, because we do
some RBL-checking directly from sendmail.

Any suggestions?

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator
jef at math.miami.edu