[Mimedefang] Re: Milter.macros.* for hcpnet.free.fr/milter-greylist

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 1 09:22:34 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 01:03:23PM +0200, Andrzej Marecki wrote:
> > > O Milter.macros.connect=j,{if_addr}
> > > O Milter.macros.envfrom=i
> > [...]
> > > How should I solve this?
> >
> > Easy. Do nothing.
>
> Yet, occasionally, I get the following message in syslog:
>
> milter-greylist: smfi_getsymval failed for {if_addr}
>
> Ignore it?

No idea. Are you sure you've added the Milter.macros.* lines to all
sendmail.cf files that might be used? What about submit.cf?

It's probably better to ask this on a milter-greylist support group,
though.

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
!! Disclamer: The addressee of this email is not the intended recipient. !!