[Mimedefang] Mail Restrictions with sendmail and mimedefang

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:51:21 EDT 2007

Hi ,

Then, Could you pls tell me that is it possible to FORWARD (send)  a
copy of all outgoing emails to an email address like
mailoutgoing at example.com

 Is such a thing possible with Mimedeang ?

> On 9/5/07, Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl > wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 03:00:39PM +0530, Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:
> > > I first want to block Bcc and limit Cc to about 5 users. I googled a
> > > lot. But, I am still not be able to achieve this task.
> >
> > You really don't want to do this. For a start, nobody will be able to
> > receive mailinglists messages anymore (since these are effectively
> > delivered using "Bcc" - at least, you won't find your address in the
> > To: or Cc: lines, and yet you still receive the email).

Hey, No one recieves mails form mailinglists.
This was requested by a customer. They not not any Bcc and want to
limit Cc to about 5.

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya