[Mimedefang] Bug in example init-script

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 27 11:50:28 EDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 11:18:12AM -0400, David F. Skoll wrote:
> > Does anyone else use the example init-script in 2.63?
>
> Apparently, not many people.

Oops. I happened to run into this last week when I upgraded to
2.63, but since this was the same bug that was reported for the
redhat init scripts on this list a few weeks back, and I diff()ed
the init script against my current version, which worked, it was
pretty trivial to fix. The mentioning of MD_SKIP_BAD_RCPTS in
the diff triggered my memory.

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
!! Disclamer: The addressee of this email is not the intended recipient. !!