[Mimedefang] forwarding mail that is received from one domain

maillist maillist at emailacs.com
Tue Sep 25 19:10:44 EDT 2007

Hi all.  Sorry, I posted this same message before from another account.

I've got a former employee that is trying to get company info from some
people that are still employed here.  I'm trying to forward all mail
from this someone at some_domain.com to someone at my_domain.com regardless of
the intended recipient.  I've tried to set this in filter_sender, but
that only rejects the connection (unless I've done it wrong).

Currently I am doing something like this with using the outcome of
Spamassassin like this:

my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
           my($score);

           if ($hits >= $req) {
           #   action_discard();

               # Remove original recipients
               # Add a header with original recipients, just for info
               action_add_header("X-Orig-Rcpts", join(", ", @Recipients));

               # Remove original recipients
               foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
               delete_recipient($recip);
               }

                # Send to spam address
               add_recipient('spamdrop at my_domain.com');
               }

I want roughly the same thing to happen, except I just want all mail
from this one domain to send either a copy of the mail, or the mail
itself, to a user different user account.

Any help is appreciated.

-Aubrey