[Mimedefang] More OT: shredded mail and clam heuristics

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 19 11:46:51 EDT 2007

Some people have creative ways to deal with spam:

http://www.billshackelford.com/home/portfolio_spamtra_826

It might be good to know that at least some spam is being physically
put to harm.

Next, I would like to seriously recommend setting "PhishingScanURLs no"
in your clamd.conf file. I've seen it generate lots of scary False
Positives (like legitimate PayPal mails). More info (hopefully) on the
clamav-users mailinglist.

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
!! Disclamer: The addressee of this email is not the intended recipient. !!