[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang mentioned in InfoWorld article

renaud pascal renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com
Thu Sep 13 13:18:42 EDT 2007

Le jeudi 13 septembre 2007, Kenneth Porter a écrit :
> --On Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:50 PM -0400 Joseph Brennan
> <brennan at columbia.edu> wrote:
>
> > Since a large component of the Gartner rating is how much money the
> > companies make, it's not surprising that purchasing those companies'
> > products and services costs more.  It's close to awarding a contract
> > to the highest bidder!
>
> I wonder if the download page for open source should list an astronomical
> price, with a checkbox to get the 100% open source "discount". ;) If SA
> cost $100,000 per CPU, but every downloader gets a $100,000 discount, would
> it show up better on Gartner's radar?

 That's quite an idea, all the times I proposed for some
project they'd better use CanIt than blue or black or
pink, whatever-the-pimp-up box proposed by some confederacies
of dunces that we all know, I'm quite sure I'd have a better
image if David proposed the box for a million bucks with
a special discount of $996333 for the customers whose admins
participated to the MD list ;D)