[Mimedefang] Re: SA 3.2.0 and tmp files

Jason Bertoch jason at electronet.net
Wed Sep 12 14:59:16 EDT 2007

On Wednesday, September 12, 2007 2:29 PM Richard Laager wrote:

>>> I'm having problems with temp files being left behind by
>>> SpamAssassin.
>
>  I'm doing my own SpamAssassin calls...

If you're doing your own SA calls outside of MD, then the fix to your problem
probably doesn't lie within MD.  There was a change in SA several versions ago
that required a number of front-ends, including MD, to issue a patch.  Maybe the
front-end you're using to call SA requires such a patch.

However, I can say with experience that both the patch and the latest MD version
fixed this very issue for me.

Regards,

Jason