[Mimedefang] Re: SA 3.2.0 and tmp files

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Wed Sep 12 14:28:55 EDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 10:10 +0200, Kees Theunissen wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, Richard Laager wrote:
>
> >I'm having problems with temp files being left behind by SpamAssassin. I
> >remembered it being discussed on the list before. Here's what I found:
> >http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2007-May/032732.html
> >
> >That references a patch, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know
> >more about this?
>
> http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2007-May/032700.html
>
> This patch is already included in MimeDefang 2.63.

I looked at the changelog and it seems the change is to make sure
$mail->finish() is being called. I'm doing my own SpamAssassin calls and
I'm 100% sure that I'm calling $mail->finish() every time (plus I added
additional code to see if that was the case and to call it at the end if
I hadn't--and that code hasn't fired).

Any other ideas?

Richard