[Mimedefang] mimedefang-multiplexor slave segfaults

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Fri Oct 26 10:56:11 EDT 2007

Looks like there may be other problems in how my system's set up, in regards
to diagnosing this:

# gdb /usr/local/bin/mimedefang-multiplexor 15123
GNU gdb 6.6
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
Attaching to program: /usr/local/bin/mimedefang-multiplexor, process 15123
(no debugging symbols found)
Failed to read a valid object file image from memory.
0xb7f93410 in ?? () from /lib/ld-linux.so.2
(gdb) cont
Continuing.

0xb7d19f7d in ?? ()
(gdb) where
#0  0xb7d19f7d in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0xbf867c30
(gdb)

I'm not even familiar with embedded Perl.

Whit