[Mimedefang] smtp auth, how to bypass mimedafang

ADNET Ghislain gadnet at aqueos.com
Wed Nov 14 02:21:29 EST 2007

ADNET Ghislain a écrit :
> David F. Skoll a écrit :
>> Steffen Kaiser wrote:
>>

>>> Actually, this is a sendmail question, but I don't think that it is
>>> possible.
>>>

>> Well, in filter_sender, you can return 'ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING'
>> which turns off all subsequent milter calls.  So you can't avoid
>> milter completely, but you can avoid the really expensive calls.

in fact my test reveal that the smtp auth info is not in filter sender.

I use

        if (defined($SendmailMacros{"auth_type"})) {
                md_syslog('warning',"smtp auth ");
                return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING', "ok");
        }
        if ($RelayAddr eq "127.0.0.1") {
                md_syslog('warning', "smtp 127.0.0.1");
                return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING', "ok");
        }

 for local mail it work in filter_sender  but it does not for sendmail
auth. I duplicated this in filter_end and it work there :)

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain