[Mimedefang] MD-Quarantine spool on NFS?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Nov 6 11:28:51 EST 2007

    I run two incoming MXs for the various domains that we own and host
for others.  When MD quarantines a message by mistake, I will go into
the quarantine folder and manually release it to the recipient.  My
issue is that I have to make a note every time as to which server that
quarantine message came from, so I can then log into the correct one to
release the message.  So, the question is, can I stick MD-Quarantine on
an NFS share (at least for one of the servers) so I only have to log in
to one every time?

    Is there a possibility that one MX might write quarantined data and
by shear luck have the other trample over the same folder because it
happened at the same time? (something that can easily be fixed I would
think.)  Is there something else I'm not thinking off that may cause
problems?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6