[Mimedefang] spamassassin whitelist in mysql problems

Danny Kjærgaard danny at resennet.dk
Thu May 31 05:48:32 EDT 2007

Hi

I use mysql to store the userpref in mysql, and it work with required_hits,
but when i use thw whitelist_from on domain1 it applies to domain2 also. I
have this in my filter:

    if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
        spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if
defined(spam_assassin_init());
    }
    $SASpamTester->load_scoreonly_sql(&grep_domain(@Recipients[0]));
    my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();

I dont use the custom query, i only have the 3 dsn lines in my sql.cf for
spamassassin.

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong here, or what might be missing.

Thanks.

-Danny