[Mimedefang] Re: md_check_against_smtp_server

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon May 28 15:56:39 EDT 2007

> Thanks Mr. Silva thats a Portuguese name right ? :]
> Can you please show me the link to the list...
> So I can speak with the authors...
Yes. I am half portuguese. My family is from the Azores, but I have not yet
been there. Someday.... Here is the link to the message.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.mimedefang/4144
> Tell you the truth I *really*  don't like the style of that code hehhh...
> I'm gonna rework it and paste it back on this thread...
The message is from 2003, so you might not be able to find the author. But it
is something to start with.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and