[Mimedefang] Re: md_check_against_smtp_server

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:25:41 EDT 2007

On 5/25/07, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Daniel Aquino spake the following on 5/25/2007 6:51 AM:
> > This seems like an easy way to remove the need for me to dip into a
> > ldap server...
> > Has anyone thought/created some type of cache for making this function
> > more practical?
> I found the following from the archives.
> ....... etc....

--------------------------
Thanks Mr. Silva thats a Portuguese name right ? :]
Can you please show me the link to the list...
So I can speak with the authors...
--------------------------
Tell you the truth I *really*  don't like the style of that code hehhh...
I'm gonna rework it and paste it back on this thread...
Do you know where the $Cw_hosts variable is coming from ?
It's obviously holding the sendmail $w local host names but I never
knew mimedefang had access to this...
# if ($relay =~ /$Cw_hosts/i )
I notice that "IIS + Exchange" are constantly responding with a "2.1.5 ok rcpt"
Anyone know if they can be setup to return failure codes for bad recipients ?