[Mimedefang] filter_relay - return $code

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Fri May 25 04:16:43 EDT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 02:08:52PM -0500, Jim McCullars wrote:

> On Thu, 24 May 2007, Daniel Aquino wrote:
>
> > Is there anyway that I can literally "kill" the smtp connection... ?
>
>    I don't think a milter can request that sendmail terminate the

Yup, you can. At least, you can from filter_sender or filter_recipient.
If you do:

    return('TEMPFAIL', "byebye", 421, '4.2.1');

... then sendmail returns that error code and immediately closes
the connection.

Unfortunately not available from filter_relay (because you cannot
set the response code at that point).

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
!! Disclamer: The addressee of this email is not the intended recipient. !!