[Mimedefang] SPAM/HAM Trap

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:55:08 EDT 2007

I would like to add some scripting to mimedefang to create copies of
spam/ham so I could collect a nice sized database to perform bayes
training on...

Would it be simpler for me to just use a mua?

Currently I'm not using mua at all and my mailer-table in sendmail is
configured to forward everything for the domain at the real mta...

So would it even be possible to use a mua to trap spam/ham with such a
configuration ?

Any way I have a feeling adding a custom function to make a mbox
formated copy of the email in mimedefang-filter and calling it just
after spam assassin runs would be trivial...

Anyone got any ideas?