[Mimedefang] Re: Logs

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:53:48 EDT 2007

Ok...

Investigating my MUA a bit more I noticed the email hit the spam folder...

And spam assassin was the process to catch the email as spam...

I'm wondering about once I put this box into production use...

Right now the email is being forwarded and attached to be explained
why it was caught...

But wouldn't it be better to quarantine the email or keep a better
local log in case a user comes looking for why the message was
dropped?

But by passing my MIMEDefang box altogether produced the same results...