[Mimedefang] SA 3.2.0 and tmp files

Jason Bertoch [Electronet] jason at electronet.net
Fri May 4 11:05:24 EDT 2007

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but everyone on this list has an install
more like mine than those on the SA list.  In addition, I haven't seen much
response other than a request to file a bug (#5444 for anyone interested).

To the point...since upgrading to 3.2.0, I'm seeing non-text temp files being
left behind by SA.  They aren't left for every message; most are created and
destroyed as expected.  Unfortunately, the data contained within does not
contain any information I can tie to a specific message type or case.  Other
than filling up my /tmp space, I see no mail flow problems.  Is anyone else
seeing these temp files left behind?

For what it's worth, I'm running sendmail 8.14.1, MD 2.62, SA 3.2.0 on RedHat 4
ES.

Jason A. Bertoch
Network Administrator
jason at electronet.net