[Mimedefang] How to work with MD variables

Ingo mimedefang at e-dict.net
Fri May 4 02:39:27 EDT 2007

On 03.05.2007 15:25, David F. Skoll wrote (please find the answer below the original text):
> Ingo wrote:
>
>> md_syslog('info', "filter_begin; RelayAddr: $RelayAddr, Domain: $Domain");
>
> MIMEDefang does not define a variable called $Domain.
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

Sorry, then I must have seen something not existing in mimedefang.pl:

# My deepest apologies for this mess of globals...
use vars qw($AddWarningsInline @StatusTags
            $Action $Administrator $AdminName $AdminAddress $DoStatusTags
            $Changed $CSSHost $DaemonAddress $DaemonName
-->         $DefangCounter $Domain $EntireMessageQuarantined
            $MessageID $Rebuild $QuarantineCount
            $QuarantineSubdir $QueueID $MsgID
            $RelayAddr $WasResent $RelayHostname
            $RealRelayAddr $RealRelayHostname
            $ReplacementEntity $Sender $ServerMode $Subject $SubjectCount
            $ClamdSock $SophieSock $TrophieSock
            $SuspiciousCharsInHeaders
            $SuspiciousCharsInBody $Helo @ESMTPArgs
            @SenderESMTPArgs %RecipientESMTPArgs
            $TerminateAndDiscard $URL $OpenAVHost $VirusName
            $CurrentVirusScannerMessage @AddedParts
            $VirusScannerMessages $WarningLocation $WasMultiPart
            $CWD $FprotdHost
            $NotifySenderSubject $NotifyAdministratorSubject
            $ValidateIPHeader
            $QuarantineSubject $SALocalTestsOnly $NotifyNoPreamble
            %Actions %Stupidity @FlatParts @Recipients @Warnings %Features
            $SyslogFacility $GraphDefangSyslogFacility
            $MaxMIMEParts $InMessageContext $InFilterContext $PrivateMyHostName
            $EnumerateRecipients $InFilterEnd $FilterEndReplacementEntity
            $AddApparentlyToForSpamAssassin $WarningCounter
            @VirusScannerMessageRoutines @VirusScannerEntityRoutines
            $VirusScannerRoutinesInitialized $MDOpenLogCalled
            %SendmailMacros %RecipientMailers $CachedTimezone);

Regards - Ingo.