[Mimedefang] Cleaning up antivirus integration

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:19:10 EDT 2007

On 5/3/07, Damrose, Mark <mdamrose at elgin.edu> wrote:
> [...]

On Linux it seems to remain pretty stable, it's the other platforms
that seem to suffer (watching the threads when the 0.9x series
started).  Certainly on FreeBSD clamd was unstable until the current
version of clamav, crashing every time it performed a self-check.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor