[Mimedefang] Getting "Filter time" in MD filter?

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Thu May 3 01:12:58 EDT 2007

Hi,
it is posible to get the "Filter time" that is printed in syslog in the
MD Filter?
I think the multiplexor that is coded in C does that job, but maybe there
is a way.

I'm testing calculating the filter time using Time:HiRes, I start
in filter_begin and stop in filter_end(), but there is many other
stuff that is not counted there.

For example I get a Filter time of 14000ms (in vmware) when
bombing the test mailserver, and from the filter point of view it
only takes 1600ms

So clearly thats not the way to get the Filter time ;)

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver