[Mimedefang] tmpfs file system full

Tomasz Ostrowski tometzky at batory.org.pl
Thu Mar 29 04:13:36 EDT 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Ahmad Cheikh Moussa wrote:

> I'am using mimedefang 2.58 on Solaris 9.
> The problem I have is that mimedefang do not remove
> the directories under /var/run/MIMEDefang

I've had this problem on a very old linux system (2.2.x kernel). I
had to compile MIMEdefang with "./configure --enable-cleanup-with-rm"
to make it work.

Regards
Tometzky
--
...although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you