[Mimedefang] Rejecting Some Recipients in filter_recipient() for Relay

imacat imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw
Mon Mar 26 12:49:51 EDT 2007

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:47:20 -0400
"David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
> >     I would like it to be true that it is my problem, not of MIMEDefang
> > or Sendmail.  Submitting bug reports and waiting for an answer and new
> > version really kills.
> It is definitely not a bug in MIMEDefang.  It looks like a Sendmail
> problem.  What version of Sendmail are you running?  Did you install
> from source or a vendor package?

    Hi.  This is imacat.  Thank you for your quick reply.

    I compiled Sendmail myself, version 8.14.0.  I have read the
MIMEDefang source code, the Sendmail libmilter source code and the
Sendmail Milter API documentation.  Though I do not quite understand
them, I suspect the probability that the problem is on Sendmail's side
is larger, too.  I shall file a bug report to Sendmail.  Maybe you guys
can report it to them, too.

    Shall MIMEDefang note this in the documentation mimedefang-filter(5)?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/