[Mimedefang] Filter configuration help required

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 03:40:11 EDT 2007

I'm looking for advice/examples on how to change MD's configuration so
that if only one of my AV scanners fails (as in, doesn't work), but
the other works, the message isn't tempfailed.

The reason?  We'll I've just moved from clamav 0.90 to 0.90.1 and I'm
finding it silently crashing at random intervals.  I don't want mail
delayed while I try and find the cause.

Thanks

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.