[Mimedefang] RE: Boiler Plate and Attachments in Mimedefang

Chirag Raval chirag at spsoftindia.com
Sat Mar 10 04:54:58 EST 2007

Hi,

I am administrating the mail server, I have mimedefang installed I have
following questions.

1. I want to have a boilerplate in html format with images (As Below), Is
that possible and and how can it be done.
2. For Attachments
a. Can a strip all the attachments for the mail sent any user not belonging
to spsoftindia.com ( I mean any mail sent to anyuser at spsoftindia.com
attachments can pass through).
b. Can I restrict the size of attachment matching the creatria of
anyuser at spsoftindia.com to suppose 2 MB

Chirag Raval
Network Administrator

(Image)

S P Software Technologies ( I ) Pvt.  Ltd.
(Image)

(ISO 9001:2000 Company)

Visit us at: www.spsoftindia.com

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No
liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for
whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No
warranty is given that this email is free of viruses. The views expressed in
this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those
of S P Software Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. or its management. S P Software
Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor, intercept and
block emails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance
with its email use policy.