[Mimedefang] OT - MS Exchange 2003 SP2 and greylisting

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sun Jun 17 10:27:41 EDT 2007

Yizhar,

We have a server just patched to SP2 having issues with Merak's Greylisting
implementation as well.  This fits with your discussion notes below because
it looks like a pre-DATA phase greylisting technique.

Is there any sign that Microsoft will patch or does this effectively kill
RCPT TO level greylisting?

Regards,
KAM